Georg Fischer Polyvinyl Chloride Chlorinated (PVC-C)
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor.
Pressure rating up to 16 bar.
Temperature range 0°C to +80°C.
Fields of Application
- Chemical process industry
- Building technology
- Very good mechanical characteristics, also at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Simple installation using solvent cementing
- High burning resistance - will not sustain combustion when the ignition source is removed
Pipes: Pipes are made of PVC-C and processed according to the quality specifications and dimensions according to EN ISO 15493 (for metric pipes).
Fittings: All PVC-C fittings shall be metric sizes manufactured by Georg Fischer Piping Systems shall be of a type suitable for solvent cementing, with dimensions and tolerances in accordance with EN ISO 15493
All Georg Fischer PVC-C pipes, fittings, solvent cement, cleaner, valves and accessories shall be manufactured in an environment operating a Quality Assurance System to ISO 9001 and an Environmental Management System conform to ISO 14001.