Tube Plain End 5M L NP16
Georg Fischer Polyvinyl Chloride Chlorinated (PVC-C)
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor.
Pressure rating up to 16 bar.
Temperature range 0°C to +80°C.
Fields of Application
- Chemical process industry
- Building technology
- Very good mechanical characteristics, also at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Simple installation using solvent cementing
- High burning resistance - will not sustain combustion when the ignition source is removed