Georg Fischer PVC-C
Georg Fischer PVC-C Piping Systems are intended for a wide range of applications including water, wastewater and effluent treatment as well as a wide range of chemical applications.
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor. The excellent mechanical characteristics such as a high tensile strength, stiffness and impact strength are evident even at increased temperatures.
Estimated delivery is 2-3 days for all Georg Fischer items, subject to stock. Please call us on 01743 860088 if required more urgently.
Georg Fischer Polyvinyl Chloride Chlorinated (PVC-C)
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor.
Pressure rating up to 16 bar.
Temperature range 0°C to +80°C.
Fields of Application
- Chemical process industry
- Building technology
- Very good mechanical characteristics, also at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Simple installation using solvent cementing
- High burning resistance - will not sustain combustion when the ignition source is removed
- Tube Plain End 5M L NP25 3 item
- Tube Plain End 5M L NP16 8 item
- Tube Plain End 5M L NP10 5 item
- Elbow 90 11 item
- Elbow 90 Socket BSP 6 item
- Bend 90 10 item
- Bend 90 Short Pattern 1 item
- Elbow 45 12 item
- Tee 90 12 item
- Tee 45 9 item
- Cross 2 item
- Tee 90 Red 15 item
- Socket Equal 12 item
- Adaptor Socket Plain BSP 6 item
- Reducing Bush Short Pattern 23 item
- Reducing Bush 6 item
- Adaptor Nipple 7 item
- Reducing Nipple 6 item
- Flange Adaptor Serrated 12 item
- Union 10 item
- Union EPDM 7 item
- Union FPM 17 item
- Union St.St. EPDM 14 item
- Union St.St. FPM 14 item
- Union Malleable Iron EPDM 6 item
- Union Nut 10 item
- Hose Nozzle 4 item
- Cap 11 item