Georg Fischer PVC-C
Georg Fischer PVC-C Piping Systems are intended for a wide range of applications including water, wastewater and effluent treatment as well as a wide range of chemical applications.
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor. The excellent mechanical characteristics such as a high tensile strength, stiffness and impact strength are evident even at increased temperatures.
Estimated delivery is 2-3 days for all Georg Fischer items, subject to stock. Please call us on 01743 860088 if required more urgently.
Georg Fischer Polyvinyl Chloride Chlorinated (PVC-C)
Polyvinyl chloride chlorinated is corrosion-resistant, has a long service life in an aggressive/corrosive environment and a high safety factor.
Pressure rating up to 16 bar.
Temperature range 0°C to +80°C.
Fields of Application
- Chemical process industry
- Building technology
- Very good mechanical characteristics, also at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Simple installation using solvent cementing
- High burning resistance - will not sustain combustion when the ignition source is removed