Geberit Mapress Carbon Steel
Geberit Mapress Carbon Steel is especially suited for closed heating and cooling circuits. For solar and industrial installations, there is a special range of fittings available.
Thanks to the pressing technology, installations can be carried out reliably and quickly without complex welding and soldering.
There are three types of Carbon Steel pipe available; externally galvanised for closed heating and industrial applications, plastic coated for chilled water applications, and internally and externally galvanised pipe made specifically for wet sprinkler systems.
Click here for Technical Brochure
Click here for Application Overview
Benefits of Geberit Mapress Carbon Steel
- Lower labour costs in comparison to conventional connection technology
- Extremely suitable for renovation of living areas
- Seal rings are protected from dirt
- No danger of fire as no welding or soldering necessary
- Unpressed connections are easily identified
- It is easy to distinguish between product materials using the
- indicator colours
- Application ranges are easily identified by the plug colours
- No danger of confusion with third-party products
- No consumables such as oxygen or gas required
- Simple connection technology
- Can be used for surface-mounted and concealed installations
Variety of pipes
- Three types of Carbon Steel pipe to suit different applications, including plastic coated for chilled applications
- More than 30 years of practical experience in pressing technology
The 6 stage pressing process: