Items 1-16 of 32
Puriton 2.0 Barrier Pipe System
The barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water supply, Puriton 2.0 is a cutting edge solution for the safe distribution of drinking water through contaminated land.
Designed to provide a high level of protection against soil contaminants commonly found in brownfield sites, Puriton 2 is a multi-layer composite structure pipe, which combines the unique characteristics of polyethylene (PE) with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium.
Radius Puriton 2.0 Barrier Pipe
Click here for Puriton 2.0 Product Brochure
Designed to provide a high level of protection against soil contaminants commonly
found in brownfield sites, Puriton® is a multi-layer composite structure pipe, which combines the unique characteristics of polyethylene (PE) with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium (Al).
Lightweight, flexible and corrosion resistant, the Puriton® system is easy to install, without the need to post-wrap the finished joints. The pipe can be joined using most industry standard installation techniques with our comprehensive range of electrofusion and mechanical fittings, which have been specifically developed to give you assurance of a safe and durable solution which provides protection to your drinking water through contaminated land.
Benefits of the Puriton® system
• Multi-layer pipe construction PE-Al-PE
• Brown stripes denote a multi-layer pipe
• Full barrier pipe system
• Combines the flexibility of polyethylene with the barrier properties of aluminium
• Safeguards drinking water quality
• Easy to handle, flexible and lightweight
• End load resistant system
• Installation cost savings - no requirement for thrust blocks
• No requirement to post-wrap the joints
• Suitable for most common installation techniques
• Suitable for new and replacement drinking water supply systems
• Polyethylene pipe material approved for use in drinking water supply for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
• WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
• BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) - Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to 180 mm
• KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water Supply Regulations
- 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm outlet tapping tees
- 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm outlet tapping tees
• WIS 4-32-19 (KM 592372) - 25 to 180 mm pipe
• BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) - 25 to 180 mm pipe
• BS 8588 (KM 672956) and WIS 4-32-19 (KM 592372) Puriton®