Durapipe Corzan is a C-PVC plastic pipework system for handling hot, corrosive fluids. Corzan offers excellent performance levels in highly aggressive industrial conditions.
The fully-matched plastic pipe system has the ability to convey hot acids and alkalis under pressure at elevated temperatures.
The smooth surface of Corzan is corrosion resistant which makes it superior to metal pipework alternatives which can become prone to corrosion resulting in process leaks, flow restrictions and ultimately premature system failure. For a reliable, chemically resistant C-PVC piping system, Durapipe Corzan is the ideal choice.
- Acids & Alkalis
- Demineralised water
- Industrial waste treatment
- Chemical processing
- Soaps, paper & pulps
Key Product Features
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Wide temperature range
- Easy to Install
- High temperature acids & alkalis
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 16mm to 160mm
- Pressure Rating - PN16 (16mm to 110mm), PN10 (160mm)
- Temperature rating - 5° to 95°C