Durapipe Polypropylene (PP)
Durapipe Polypropylene is specially designed to convey the most hazardous of chemicals at elevated temperatures.
Polypropylene pipe has excellent chemical and abrasion resistance properties making it ideal for a range of industrial pipe supply purposes. Its characteristics are perfectly suited to process applications including pharmaceutical and chemical processing.
Durapipe Polypropylene is either socket fusion or butt fusion jointed and is a fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings, and valves that are available in metric sizes.
Click here for Technical Brochure
- Acids & Alkalis
- Chemical processing
- Industrial waste treatment
Key Product Features
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Multiple jointing options
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 20mm to 110mm (socket) and 20mm to 400mm (butt)
- Pressure Rating - PN10 (Metric)
- Temperature rating - 0° to 100°C