Georg Fischer PVDF Socket Fusion
Suitable for the delivery of pharmaceutical-grade purified water (PW) and DI water, using hot water, steam chemical or ozone sanitisation. Due to its excellent chemical resistance, it is widely used in chemical distribution systems.
Estimated delivery is 2-3 days for all Georg Fischer items, subject to stock. Please call us on 01743 860088 if required more urgently.
Georg Fischer Polyvinylidenefluoride (PVDF)
Suitable for the delivery of pharmaceutical grade purified water (PW) and DI water, using hot water, steam chemical or ozone sanitisation. Due to its excellent chemical resistance it is widely used in chemical distribution systems.
PVDF pipes, fittings and valves from GF Pipings Systems are sold under the SYGEF brand.
The standard version is marketed under the SYGEF Standard brand, whereas SYGEF Plus is the cleaned and specially packaged version for ultra-pure water. The PVDF exhaust-air system runs under the SYGEF Exhaust brand.
- Technical Catalogue
- Chemical process industry
- Life science
Key Product Features
- Outstanding mechanical properties, even at high temperatures
- Long service life, even under intensely corrosive conditions
- Very pure material by implementing without additives
- Safe and reliable system by high-quality welding technology
- Smooth inner surface
- Standard Tube 5 Metre L NP16 19 item
- Standard Tube 6 Metre L NP16 4 item
- Standard 90 Degree Elbow 7 item
- Standard 45 Degree Elbow 7 item
- Standard 90 Degree Equal Tee 7 item
- Standard Union 7 item
- Standard Union End 7 item
- Standard Union Bush 7 item
- Standard Full Face Flange 6 item
- Standard Flange Adaptor 12 item
- Standard Flange Adaptor ANSI 4 item
- Standard Equal Socket 6 item
- Standard Reducer- Equal Socket 1 item
- Standard Reducing Bush 12 item
- Standard Nipple 7 item
- Standard Adaptor Nipple 7 item
- Standard Cap 6 item
- Standard Hose Adaptor PN16 6 item
- PN10 Backing Ring 7 item
- Standard Plain-Threaded Socket BSP 6 item
- Standard Plain-Threaded Socket NPT 7 item