PN16 Backing Ring
Durapipe ABS SuperFlo Imperial
Durapipe ABS combines corrosion resistance, toughness and economic benefits to provide tremendous advantages for low temperature fluid transportation.
ABS is a solvent welded, fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings and valves that is available in both imperial and metric sizes.
ABS provides a wide temperature range and the system remains extremely ductile even at temperatures as low as -40°C.
Furthermore, ABS is extremely lightweight and is much easier to handle on-site than traditional materials especially during installation which can significantly reduce both time and cost.
- Chilled Water
- Boosted cold water
- Potable Water
- Low temperature cooling
- De-mineralised water
Key Product Features
- Easy to install
- Wide temperature range
- Tough and Durable
- Corrosion resistant
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 16mm to 315mm
- Pressure Rating - (Metric) PN10 - 16 to 250mm, PN8 - 315mm
- Pressure Rating - (Imperial) Up to 4" Class E, Up to 8" Class C, 10" & 12" Class B
- Temperature rating -40°C to 70°C
SuperFLO ABS Imperial dimensions and standards
The SuperFLO ABS Imperial System is manufactured in accordance with the relevant British Standards as shown below. Kitemarklicences are also held, where applicable, for both pipes and fittings.
BS 5391 (pipe) BS 5392 (fittings).
SuperFLO ABS material is UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme approved for cold water services and is listed in the Water Fittings and Materials Directory.
SuperFLO ABS formulation does not contain any harmful metallic stabilisers.
Gaskets and O-Ring seals are made from EPDM except where stated otherwise.
Interchangeability: Components in the imperial and metric ranges are not interchangeable, except for 21/2"/ 75mm and 5"/140mm.
- SuperFLO ABS Imperial series pipe is covered by Kitemark Licence No. KM07961 to BS 5391:Part 1 2006.
- SuperFLO ABS Imperial series fittings are covered by Kitemark Licence No. KM07962 to BS 5392:Part 1 2006.
- SuperFLO ABS Imperial series pipe and fittings are UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme approved for cold water services.
- SuperFLO ABS One-step solvent cement is UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme approved.
- SuperFLO ABS Imperial/Metric VKD and VKR ball valves are UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme approved.
Other Available Literature