Walraven Starquick Clamps
The Walraven Starquick clamp is an innovative pipe fixing solution, much more than just a simple pipe clip. It has some very simple yet smart features built-in to its unassuming look, these include: push fix clip, clip tacking, fixing adaption integration etc.
- One-part clamp
- Clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- Can be used outdoors for installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.
- Due to a patented profile it is possible to tack several clamps to each other
- Material: modified PA6 (polyamide), grey (according to RAL 7035)
- Resistant to UV, ageing, oil and petrol
- No corrosion, recyclable, halogen free
- Temperature resistance from approx. -40 °C to approx. +90 °C (constant); short to approx. +130 °C