HTA 3 Piece Male Unions
Significant cost savings can be achieved against copper due to the installed time savings available via the simple jointing method and the product being lightweight. Durapipe HTA® is a complete C-PVC pipework system for domestic hot and cold water services, providing secure, quicker and easier installations. Durapipe HTA is a cost-effective alternative to copper.
Durapipe HTA offers a 50 year design-life and due to the high quality material the system remains limescale free and corrosion resistant, leading to a continual smooth bore and subsequent system efficiency through optimum water flow.
In addition, Durapipe HTA offers excellent fire resistance and also helps combat the growth of biofilms.
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Hotels and residential buildings
- Sports stadia
Key Product Features
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Limescale and corrosion free
- Fully WRAS Approved
- Smooth bore providing optimum
- No power or hot works required
Key Product Information
- Size Range: 20mm to 160mm
- Pressure Rating: PN25 up to 63mm and PN16 25mm to 160mm
- Temperature Rating: +5°C to +90°C (PN25 +90°C at 4 Bar)