In this agreement, the 'Website' means the Pipekit Ltd website at https://www.pipekit.co.uk , a private company limited which is registered in England and Wales under company number 7546303 with its registered office at:
Unit 10 The Farriers
The Website is operated by Pipekit Ltd at Pipekit Ltd, Unit 10, the Farriers Annscroft, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 8AN, United Kingdom. Please address enquiries by post to that address, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 01743 860088.
Information you give us:
We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. You provide this information when you search, participate in discussion forums, or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. As a result of those actions you might supply us with such information as your name, address, post code, date of birth, gender, information on how you use our services (such as type, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting the Website) and any other information with respect of your use of the Website or our services. We might also ask for other specific information from time to time.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future use of the Website for you, improving the Website and communicating with you.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files of unique letters and numbers that are sent to a device’s browser from a website when users visit and navigate the site. They allow a website to recognise a device when users revisit, recollect previous browsing history and any information provided to the site.
Does Pipekit Ltd share the information received?
Pipekit Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver any services you have requested. Pipekit Ltd will not sell, rent or lease user lists to third parties. You consent to use of any personal details you give for internal administrative purposes, for marketing, and for release to third parties either for gain or without charge. Pipekit Ltd will at all times adhere to the data protection principles outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998. Additionally you acknowledge that Pipekit Ltd might sell or buy other assets or that someone else may take over the running of this site. The legal status of Pipekit Ltd or its ownership could also change. In this type of transaction, customer information generally is one of the assets transferred. You acknowledge that your data could be transferred as part of the process and consent to that. Pipekit Ltd does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We will also give out personal information as required by law, for example to comply with a Court Order, to enforce our Access Agreement and other terms and conditions or to protect the safety and security of users on the Website.
If you give fax, phone or e-mail details you authorise Pipekit Ltd or our associates to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, or you decide to register with the Telephone Preference Service or Fax Preference Service in the UK or any equivalent you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records.
How secure is information about me?
- The security of all personal data is of the utmost concern to us. We take technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps to protect all of the user information we hold. Despite this no system is 100% secure and you acknowledge that the information you give us is at risk.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when using a shared computer (such as in an internet café or college) and take steps to make sure your personal information has not been stored by that computer or a network connected to it.
What choices do I have?
- The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- You can visit sites on the internet that will tell you more about web bugs and what to do about them.
- There are products which allow anonymous browsing.
Conditions of use
This agreement is governed by the laws of England, where Pipekit Ltd originates. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.