Rothenberger ROMAX 4000
Rothenberger Pressing Tools
The unique laser hardening process
Long-lasting. Safe. Precise. Rothenberger's DURA LAZR TEC Press Jaws set a new industry standard. The unique laser hardening process, which is implemented in their own production, provides maximum stability and wear resistance. Therefore, more safety and a longer service life!
Rothenberger Press Jaws are performing with the highest degree of hardness at high stressed areas, even in the case of high burr formation during compression, the wear is reduced to a minimum.
Made of forged, highly resilient special steel means it is suitable for all press machines with a constant axial thrust of 19 kN and compatible press jaw fixture.
The ROMAX Compact's 3-bolt synchronised mechanism run of the jaw lever enables the jaw to be opened with just one finger.
- Extremely light: only 2.6 kg
- For battery and mains operation
- Electric control with service counter and battery status indicator
- A pressing cycle only last approx. 5 seconds. The piston retracts automatically after every finished pressing
- CFT® guarantees the necessary pressing force. The automatic controlled press cycles ensures that the piston retracts to the starting position after the necessary pressing force has been reached
- The ROMAX® 4000 works perfectly even under adverse environmental conditions. Pressing is possible between -10° C and +60° C
Rothenberger Press Jaws with proven material and manufacturing quality, for system conforming pressing of fittings up to Ø 40 mm (plastic / multi-layer) and/or up to Ø 54 mm (metal)
Made of forged, highly resilient special steel, press jaws are suitable for all press machines with a constant axial thrust of 32-34 kN and compatible press jaw fixture.
Press Jaws Standard Sets
Effective - Enough space for up to 7 press jaws in the ROCASE 4414 up to Ø 63 mm
Effective - Enough space for up to 4 press jaws in the ROC
Variable - Enough space for all standard and compact press jaws from Ø 12 up to Ø 63 mm in the ROCASE 4414
Still suitable for press machines with a constant, axial pressing force of 32 - 34 kN and the appropriate compatible press jaw fixture. For the system conforming pressing of fittings from Ø 42 mm up to Ø 54 mm (metal) and/or from Ø 40 mm up to Ø 110 mm (multi-layer)
Made of forged, highly resilient special steel Pressing Collars are suitable for all press machines with a constant, axial thrust of 32 - 34 kN and compatible press jaw fixture.
The low weight means comfortable operation even over long periods of work.
Clamping technology - Self-clamping pressing collar