Radius EF Fittings
Specifically designed for ease of assembly and to provide optimum efficiency during the welding process, the Radius range of universal black electrofusion fittings offers specifiers and installers a high performance jointing solution for their whole PE pipeline.
Designed for natural and suitable manufactured gases, drinking water and wastewater PE pipelines, the Radius range of electrofusion fittings are made from high strength black PE100, with exposed wire technology offering maximum heat transfer and distribution during the welding process. For ease of installation, the socket fittings are manufactured with insertion stops to ensure the pipe is fully engaged into the fitting during assembly.
Manufactured in ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited facilities, Radius electrofusion fittings are extensively tested in dedicated laboratories, providing the assurance of a high performance fitting solution for your pipeline.
Radius Electrofusion Fittings
Extensive industry knowledge in the design and manufacture of electrofusion fittings means that we are continually developing smarter solutions that help bring installation time savings and efficiencies. Radius work closely with customers to bring to market innovative and technologically advanced fittings that offer maximum joint integrity, are easy to install and are robust in operation.
Features & Benefits
• A range of universal fittings suitable for gas, water and wastewater applications
• Manufactured from high strength polyethylene
• Exposed wire technology for maximum heat transfer during the fusion process
• Patented Easigrip® technology for large diameter fittings for ease of handling during installation
• Simultaneous socket fusion for all fittings
• Barcode technology - for electrofusion control unit programming and fitting traceability
• Corrosion resistant
• End-load bearing jointing system
Electrofusion Fittings Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP)
Radius electrofusion fittings are tested for use with PE80 and PE100 pipes in a wide range of SDRs, with MOP in accordance with national and international specifications:
• UK gas specification GIS/PL2:4 up to 5.5 bar or 7 bar
• European gas specification BS EN 1555-3 up to 10 bar
• European water specification BS EN 12201-3 up to 16 bar
Due to the extensive offering, some fittings within the range may have a lower maximum operating pressure than quoted above. For the most up to date pressure ratings, product approval and welding
compatibility, please refer to the fitting's packaging or contact us for more information.
Our electrofusion fittings are approved to the most stringent national, international or in-house specifications. Some of the fittings have been developed for specific markets or to meet particular customer
requirements. For individual fitting approval(s), please contact us.
• BS EN 1555-3 - KM 596928
• GIS/PL2:4 - KM 538462
• DVGW GW 335-B2
• MPA Darmstadt - K 1598/12.2014
• IIP Certification of Conformity to EN 1555-3
Water and wastewater
• BS EN 12201-3 - KM 597648
• WRAS approved material
• DVGW GW 335-B2
• MPA Darmstadt - K 1597/12.2014
• IIP Certification of Conformity to EN 12201-3