GF Primofit Galv. Elbow FKM
Georg Fischer Primofit Galvanised
Georg Fischer Primofit is a compression fitting which offers full end load capability. Additionally it allows a misalignment of the connected pipes up to 3° per compression joint.
Compression fitting according to prEN 10344 for connection of galvanised steel pipes according to EN 10255 and EN 10220 with measurements according to ISO 65
- Primofit compression fittings are pre-assembled, dismantling is not required
- Minimum pipe preparation
- End-Load resistant (push and pull-out), a fixing of the pipe is not required
- Quick assembly - low costs
- No special tools necessary
- Small and compact fitting
- Design of fitting bodies and nuts allow the use of shrink sleeves
Primofit compression fitting body and nuts are made out of white heart malleable cast iron EN-GJMW-400-5 acc. to EN 1562, sealing materials as above.
Corrosion protection by hot dip galvanising according to prEN 10344.
Primofit Firejoint is a compression fitting which offers full end load capability and resistance against fire impact from outside, 650°C according German DVGW and 850°C according to British Gas test procedures. An additional graphite ring maintains end load capability and sealing in case of a fire. Additionally it bears a misalignment of the connected pipes up to 3° per compression joint.
Compression fitting according to prEN 10344 for connection of galvanised or black steel pipes according to EN 10255 and EN 10220-series 1 with measurements according to ISO 65.