Tubester is manufactured by Pipekit who are an award winning company specialising in Plastic Pipes, Fittings and Pipework Systems.
Tubester provides a secure solution for the storing and the recycling of spent fluorescent tubes. Tubester launched after Pipekit conducted market research into the needs of electrical contractors. The findings highlighted a gap in the market for a cost effective product that can safely store and transport used fluorescent tubes prior to recycling.
Tubester comes fitted with robust end caps, one of which is fixed and the other removable for complete containment, made from impact resistant recycled HDPE. Tuberster has fast become the must have for anyone working in the electrical sector because of its ease of use and portability. Available in 1.8M (6ft) and 2.4M (8ft) variants, Tubester solves your fluorescent tube waste storage issues. Other lengths are available if you contact Pipekit direct.
- Robust, strong and impact resistant
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Made from recycled HDPE plastic
- Safe storage of spent fluorescent tubes
- Delivery throughout the UK and beyond
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment - Compliant