Since 2008, the Surestop® stopcock range has gone from strength to strength with a Remote Switch Version for those difficult to reach places, a standalone stopcock version for where the pipework is more easily accessible.
Surestop are the modern alternative to the brass stopcock – now you can turn off your mains water supply with the flick of a switch.
Surestop is a unique and innovative stopcock range, focused around protecting properties from the risk of water damage. With a simple flick of a switch, Surestop stopcocks will completely STOP the water supply - without the use of batteries or electrics. Surestop is easy and quick to install and use over traditional stopcocks.
- Capable of turning off your mains water at the flick of a switch.
- Powered by water pressure - no electrics or batteries.
- Unaffected by limescale
- WRAS Approved as a stopcock
- Two year warranty
- Cold Water supply max at 23°C at 10 bar
- Available with either push-fit or compression fittings
- 15mm and 22mm options for installation with plastic or copper pipe, as well as 25mm MDPE options
- Lockdown buttons from both stopcocks and remote switch options
Value - Surestop will add value to your installation and provides the opportunity to increase the revenue generated by your business. Replacing a seized up or inaccessible brass stopcock, is also a great addition to your services.
High Quality - All products are assembled and 100% tested in SureStop's UK operational facility, ensuring the highest expectation of quality performance is met.
Easy to Install - Simply replace an existing brass stopcock or fit new, in less than an hour. Their push-fit options also allow for more streamline installation.