Marley dBlue Slip Coupling
Marley dBlue Acoustic Soil Drainage
The Marley dBlue acoustic system is a triple-layer drainage system designed for use where improved levels of soundproofing are required.
Suitable for use in domestic applications as well as hospitals and hotels, where reduced noise levels are preferred.
Used in conjunction with the acoustic pipe clips, the dBlue system is designed to reduce noise and acoustic vibrations to a level of 19dB.
It is also lightweight, resistant to temperature change and can be installed at temperatures below -10°C.
The dBlue system is available in 40mm, 50mm, 110mm and 160mm diameters. It is also compatible with the Marley PVCu soil and waste system for branch connections.
- High degree of noise reduction inside the pipe
- Impact resistant
- Resistance to temperature change
- Low coefficient of wall roughness
- Resistance to high temperature of flowing waste water
- Totally recyclable
- Low degree of vibration transmission between elements